Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some words from them

Funny things they say.

I have never had the motivation to write down all the funnythings the kids say. Not because they are bland- or that they don't make me laugh- I just haven't had the energy.

So here are a few:

Campbell: When looking at my armpits, he asked " Mommy, why aren't your arms all furred up like daddy's?"

Jonah: Mommy says "Ok who do you think is in charge here?" He says: "I am!" Mommy says: "Whoes the boss?" he says: "I'm the boss"

When Campbell was not quite tired enough for bed...

"Mommy, my bed is just not comfortable" With Jonah in tow "Mommy, my bed hummm humm humm"

Campbell: Mommy!!
Jonah: Mommy!!

Campbell: I just need to tell you something
Jonah: I just need to tell you something

Campbell: My finger hurts, real bad
Jonah, after a moments thought, examining his finger: My finger hurts too.

No comments: